1. The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agri.) Full Time Regular Deg. but those candidate whose final sem result are expect by Sep 2020 can apply.
2. General candidate or OBC candidate should have scored minimum 60% of marks in each semester and SC or ST candidate should have scored a minimum 55% of marks in each semester in B.Sc (Agri.) degree. Those candidates who have CGPA score in B.Sc (Agri.) degree should convert into percentage (%) while filling the application form.
3. The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agri.) degree in 2017 and thereafter can only apply.
4. The candidate having 2 Years Full Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agri) can also apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification given above.
5. The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University/Institute.